Bamboo laminate flooring is a good option for gaining the look of bamboo without the expensive price. Laminate is quite durable but does not last as long as wood. Bamboo laminate makes a good choice for family rooms and kids room.
Bamboo flooring is a beautiful choice for modern style homes and an older home. Choosing to install laminate bamboo depends on several factors and considers your budget in your account when deciding.
Bamboo Laminate Flooring and Durability:
Bamboo flooring has a beauty that looks rustic and natural. Let’s take a look at some of the features, facts, and benefits of bamboo laminates.
- Bamboo flooring comes in standard planks that are assembling one by one. You can get planks that are glueless and it depends on what kind of installation process you need. The process will be simple and easy to install.
- Bamboo laminate floors can last for a long time. Laminate floors are comprised of a thin layer of bamboo floor. Bamboo is not directly exposed and it will not affect by moisture and humidity. Recommend you to buy in an established manufacturer like Mohawk, Armstrong and to name a few.
- Where does bamboo come from? After the material is growing old it cut into strips and then assembled into flooring planks. It is manufactured into laminate planks and that are imported.
Advantages of bamboo laminate flooring:
- Bamboo laminate flooring is definitely cheaper from real bamboo flooring.
- Bamboo laminate floorings now a day’s look like the real thing and more elegant.
- It is durable, strong, hard and dimensionally stable.
- Bamboo is much more sustainable than traditional hardwood. This is fast growing grass.
- The use of natural materials will be hot in home construction. Bamboo flooring is a sense of individual personality that provides in the home.
- Bamboo flooring is low maintenance. This can be easily cleaned with soap and mop.
Pros and cons of bamboo flooring:
- The amount of adhesive used is much more in bamboo floors so that it is a much more durable flooring material. That will make the floor much stronger.
- Bamboo flooring looks great in living room and you can choose designs and colors as wee. This is naturally a good insulator floor.
- You may also refinish or laminates the floor. It involves with the topmost and damaged layer of the floor. You can do this once in every year.
- Bamboo is somewhat resistant to water damage than hardwood floors because bamboo is natural, organic material.
- Depending on the size of a bamboo floor, it can occur in dry or wet environments.
- If bamboo is not mature before being harvested then the floor will look great at first but it will be non-durable.
- Bamboo flooring is relatively hard and durable. That is darker in color because the carbonization process used to color the wood.
Bamboo laminate flooring is a wonderful way to the interior in your home. Once you get a quality product and have to install it correctly.